Data vault space has never been more valuable, making the space-efficiency of tape storage containers more critical. To compare the amount of valuable space consumed by containers, let's look at the math:
A) Standard 20-tape container:
- External dimensions of XpresspaX Single-tray container, capacity up to 20 tapes:
- 14.75" x 11.25" x 5.9" = 979 cubic inches.
- External dimensions of Perm-a-store Turtle-20 container, capacity 20 tapes:
- 18" x 14.25" x 6.25" = 1,603 cubic inches.
Turtle consumes 63% more critical operatonal space compared to XpresspaX.
B) 40-tape container:
- External dimensions of XpresspaX Dual-tray container, capacity up to 40 tapes:
- 27" x 11.25" x 5.9" = 1792 cubic inches.
- TWO Turtle-20's, capacity 40 tapes (Perm-a-store does not offer a 40-pack container):
- 1,603 x 2 = 3,206 cubic inches.
Turtle consumes nearly 80% more critical operational space compared to XpresspaX.
XpresspaX is the most space-efficient and cost-effective case in the industry!